Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Reverie


Don't let me go, I am trying to reach you
But as I reach further, I lose sight of you
Why is this happening?
My life may not be perfect, But you can mend it
I stand here under the shade, Waiting for you to bring me to light
If destiny won't bring us together, I will try
It seems this dream reflects a never-ending tragedy
I call out to you, but a sigh is the only sound I produce
I see you, But you don't see me
As time goes by, I feel you weren't meant for me
But as I reach further, I hope to meet you
My life may not be perfect, mend it if you can
I see your entrancing smile in the distance
I try to walk towards you, But the more I try
The further you drift away
I run to you, every stride an obstacle
Between you and me
Please don't let me go, I need to here your voice
I have watched you drift away so many times, I cannot bare it again
I guess my tragedy is my attempt for your companionship
My life may not be perfect, But you can mend it
I know you can
One day, through my endeavour
We will be together, You and me
In a perfect dreamland
Until that time comes, Wait for me
As I try to reach you, through these clouds of disappointment



This poem is about a girl who appears in a dream

1 comment:

Satyaki said...

this poem is contrary to your personality...but a little bit of inspiration does wonders..i dont understand why the character doesnt talk about making attempts to gain but relies on his passion and sadness instead